Middleton Cheney garden located on a new development receives a garden makeover. The new garden makeover now provides a fresh open space for relaxation and enjoyment featuring clean lines in the paving and the raised beds. Zoned areas of planting to provide colour interest and height through the seasons.
- New Raised beds with Year round interest and emphasis on a Hot color planting scheme.
- Backbone planting with the use of Skyrocket confers and multi-stem Amelanchier to provide seasonal interest in Spring and Autumn
- underplanting with the use of Low maintenance grasses, Lavenders, and hot color perennials to include Heleniums, Penstemons, Heucheras and Cosmos
- Corner Patio Feature with pocket planting featuring fragrant Star jasmines and an underplanting of Carex testacea.
- Garden lighting throughout all the garden borders to provide a great evening entertaining space
- Feature timber clad screen with up and downlighters in corner patio area
- New lawn using ryegrass turf
- New Paving in natural stone laid in a random pattern and the use of sleepers to retain lawn from paved areas where needed
- Low maintenance gardening for the future
This garden has now been completed and would expect 2-3 years to reach full maturity. The only maintenance required would be to mow the lawn and planting needing an annual trim. Application of a slow release feed once per month thereafter.